Frameless Upright Glass Showcases – 1500 & 1800mm
Frameless Showcases Upright Showcase: Premium quality door track wheels fitted to frameless showcases
- Shelf capacity 8kg U.D.L. per shelf (Universally Distributed Weight)
- 1500mm unit glass is 5mm toughened safety glass back panels, side panels, shelves and doors
- 1800mm unit glass is 6mm toughened safety glass back panels, side panels, shelves and doors
- 5 x glass shelves per side (10 per unit):
- FVU-1500 – 1500mm unit 710mm w x 300mm d x 5mm thick
- FVU-1800 – 1800mm unit 860mm w x 300mm d x 6mm thick
- Fixed height position glass shelf levels top: 265mm, 4 x intermediate 275mm, bottom 310mm
- Middle partition for greater shelf support
- Sliding glass doors with premium quality push lock
- D.I.Y. kit form for easy shipping and assembly
- Optional black lighting pelmet with a choice of LED energy efficient Cool White spot lighting or Halogen spot lighting
- 100mm black melamine plinth base
- 1500mm(w) x 410mm(d) x 1800mm(h)
- 1500mm(w) x 410mm(d) x 1870mm(h) (with lighting pelmet)
- 1800mm(w) x 410mm(d) x 1800mm(h)
- 1800mm(w) x 410mm(d) x 1870mm(h) (with lighting pelmet)
Pelmet construction has a 10mm recess, 80mm high black lightbox simply sits securely on top of the showcase
- LED spot lights including black lighting pelmet fitted with energy efficient 4 x 10 Watt LED Cool White spot lighting
- Halogen spot lights including black lighting pelmet fitted with energy efficient 4 x 50 Watt Halogen spot lighting
Installation / delivery tips:
- Sydney metro deliveries supplied as loose cartons. Outer Sydney deliveries supplied in a semi crate. Minimum 2 men required to safely unload, preferable but not mandatory to unload with client own forklift. We also have a tailgate delivery as an option, please specify your delivery requirements when ordering.
- Handle with extra care, mirror back is standard glass, all other glass is safety glass.
- Must be handled with caution when unloading & during installation.
- Do not rest glass cartons on edges or corners as this is the weakest point in glass.